Painting is one of the fastest and most economical ways to completely change the look and feel of any room in your home. Custom color schemes can bring cohesion to large and open floor plans to make the space feel warm and inviting. Adding bold and bright colors can turn an ordinary room into a space that feels sophisticated and fun. The most important part of any interior painting project is the preparation taken to assure quality results, a clean working environment, and minimum of interference to your daily schedule and lifestyle. Our goal is to always exceed expectations and have you love the results of our work and the project team that completes it.
Standard Preparations to Protect your Home and Produce Professional Results
- Our first priority is to protect and cover floors, furniture, cabinets and counter tops, TV’s, and other valuables in a room before we begin any work. We will move furniture, lay down drop clothes and use plastic to securely protect everything.
- Surface preparation is essential in order to produce flawless finish. Surfaces being worked on are inspected for damages and the appropriate repairs will be made. We can complete any necessary, patching, sanding, caulking, priming, wallpaper removal and drywall repairs needed to restore the look of your room.
- We Keep Your Home Clean! Our project teams are equipped with dustless sanders. Using a dustless sander with a vacuum attachment is a great tool not only for us, but for all homeowners. It allows r us to be more efficient, getting jobs done faster, but also means your home stays cleaner. Hand sanding large spackle spots and creating a dust storm in your home is a thing of the past. Once all the painting is completed, a thorough cleaning process always takes place. Wiping down surfaces, moving furniture and décor items back in place and setting your room up for full enjoyment.
- *Wallpaper Removal: Often times removing wallpaper can cause significant damage to the walls and extensive repairs may be needed in order to properly repair the substrate. Since it is unknown exactly how easy or difficult the wallpaper removal process will be, added labor and material cost may apply.
- We always work with premier products to promote quality coverage, durability and washability to provide the spaces we paint with an exceptional finish that will withstand just about any family’s daily activities. It is always recommended that surfaces receive two coats of paint for the best overall coverage, longevity and finished look.
Our Interior Painting Gallery