Interior as well as exterior woodworking both defines and completes any finished building or structure. Mouldings can be simple or very ornate and complex depending on the style or each application. The Colorful Remedies’ carpentry team is vastly experienced with all aspects of both interior and exterior finished woodworking.
Adding crown moulding, wainscotings, chair rails, and other decorative woodworking is a relatively inexpensive way to customize and upgrade any room in your home. Then there are projects such as coffered ceilings, custom fireplace surrounds, and built-in entertainment/cabinet systems that can redefine a space and become the feature aspect of any room. Some woodworking projects are more need-based such as replacing non-functioning doors, dog-chewed baseboards, or rotting exterior trims. There are options and solutions for every idea and issue pertaining to interior and exterior woodworking. We are always excited to discuss and plan your next woodworking project so please contact us to set up a free estimate!
A list of interior and exterior woodworking projects is below:
- Interior Woodworking: Baseboards, casings, doors, chair rails, crown moulding, wainscoting, staircase trims, stain grade trims, and much more
- New Construction Trim packages
- Exterior Trim Replacement (Swap out your rotting wood with Azek)
- Custom Built-Ins
- Custom Fireplace Surrounds
- Custom Beam Work
- Coffered Ceilings
- Tray Ceiling Beam and Moulding Work
- Beadboard Paneling
- Hardwood floors