Guarantee / Warranty
Colorful Remedies Guarantee
The “Colorful Remedies Guarantee” for every project every time…
- You will receive a detailed proposal outlining the work to be completed and associated costs.
- You will be informed of project schedules and updated regularly with any schedule adjustments.
- You will be informed immediately if any changes occur to the original scope of work affect the price of your project.
- You will have a dedicated Project Manager in charge of your project overseeing the job at all times – from start through completion.
- Your Colorful Remedies project team will consist of friendly, trustworthy, and skilled members of our company who you will enjoy having at your house.
- You will receive the highest quality finished project and Colorful Remedies will not consider the job completed until we receive your 100 percent approval of our work.
- The Colorful Remedies Guarantee and Warranty stated below apply to all work we complete.
Colorful Remedies Warranty
Colorful Remedies L.L.C warrants labor and material for two years from time of project completion. If failure appears or occurs due to faulty or defective work completed by Colorful Remedies, the company will supply labor and materials to correct the condition without cost. This Colorful Remedies warranty applies with all other warranties, expressed or implied by manufacturers of products we use. Our responsibility is limited to correcting the specific occurrence as indicated above.
Our warranty excludes, and in no event will Colorful Remedies LLC. be responsible for consequential or incidental damages caused by accident or abuse, normal wear and tear, temperature changes, settlement or moisture; i.e., nail pops or cracks caused by expansion and/or contraction, and any weather related damages. All work will be properly completed as indicated at time of job. A Colorful Remedies’ Project Manager will review all work with a client upon completion to ensure all work is approved and job is completed as indicated on project contract
Exclusions to our warranty include:
- Dirt and mildew accumulation on painted or stained horizontal walking substrates (i.e. decks, floors and steps).
- Failure of our work due to unidentified rotting surfaces, structural defects, moisture intrusion, failure of previous work and/or paint coatings and insect infestation.
Colorful Remedies is not responsible for differences in paint color when performing warranty touch up work.
This warranty is transferable for new home owners within two years of time work was completed if house is sold.
If incidental or accidental damage does occur, Colorful Remedies will complete repairs or touch ups at an hourly cost upon request of client.